Options & Features
- Cabinet Base: a shelf located between the legs of the cabinet range with sliding doors
Ovens & Broilers
- The heat of the oven is uniform and even.
- The linings of the oven are finished in a speckleware finish which is easy to keep clean.
- The linings of the oven are made of white aluminized metal sheets, which are rust-resisting and have excellent wearing properties. Owing to their sturdy construction and fine workmanship, they will stand the intense heat and last much longer than the ordinary kind.
- Front - gas supply pipe for cooking top burners
- Oven - gas supply pipe for cooking oven burners
- Front - gas supply upright pipe
- Cocks: Fixed Orifice, Adjustable
- Oven Rack
- Broiler Rack
Burners & Cook Surfaces
- Burner Tray
- Top Burners: Giant, Regular Front, Back R or L, simmering
- The top castings and sheet iron bodies of all gas ranges are neatly finished in black Japan, which is baked on, thereby adding to their fine appearance. No blackening necessary; just wipe over with a smooth cloth.
- All burner cocks are the best type made and are in the long barrel lever fashion.
- The cooking top is equipped with 5 burners, one giant, three single and one simmering burner all of which are improved star shaped type cast in one piece. They all lift from place and can not be put back wrong.
- The Top, End Shelf, Burners, Front, Door Frame and Legs are of the highest quality cast iron and like all Glewood castings, are smooth and easy to clean.
- The chamber under the top burners is smooth and sanitary and has a neat sliding tray in the bottom.
- White handles for the burner cocks are more attractive than the old style dark handle.
- The castings are wonderfully smooth and easy to keep clean.
- Flue Collar: supplanting "Pipe Collar", etc.
- Back Options
- High Shelf: the complete high shelf
- Canopy Shelf: the canopy and shelf that is attached to the range
- Enamel Back Splash
- Removable End Shelf
- Name Plate